Roses are Blue
SOMEONE SENT WENY ROSES TO THE OFFICE TODAY!!
SO PRETTY~~~!!!
I'm so jealous!!
Sorry I'm reacting like the roses are for me, I don't think I will ever get such a chance in my lifetime, so I'm just living this moment through Weny...
It was sent by special delivery without a card.
Second time for Weny already!
First time she had a bouquet of 40 roses!!
How romantic...
*sighs*
PS: Going Mambo later.. will be so tired tomorrow...
SO PRETTY~~~!!!
I'm so jealous!!Sorry I'm reacting like the roses are for me, I don't think I will ever get such a chance in my lifetime, so I'm just living this moment through Weny...
It was sent by special delivery without a card.
Second time for Weny already!
First time she had a bouquet of 40 roses!!
How romantic...
*sighs*
PS: Going Mambo later.. will be so tired tomorrow...


2 Comments:
Nice! For a moment I was wondering if they are from you. Hahaha. :)
hahaha
aiyoh, if it was me, i'd probably send them to myself! haha
Post a Comment
<< Home