Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Living Room

I had this arduous task at work on Friday night. It was so complicated that my IT Boss had to come down all the way from home so that I could explain to him the problem. But everything worked out in the end, regarding which I am quite comforted.

My IT Boss and I left office around 1:30AM which was my new OT record. We went to join Lay Yew to eat prata on Bencoolen Street. After prata and roti john, we went for a drink, mind you it was already nearly 3AM. We just tried our luck at Labyrinth which was just down the road.

I had my usual Lychee Martini. My IT Boss drank this cocktail called Suicide. Now I am beginning to understand his stress levels. We also taught him to play 5-10. Haha. CuteBoss joined us and we drank until 4:30AM then we were literally chased out by the management. LOL.

So we drove to Zouk to meet some people, poor IT boss had to find his way home himself from there.

When we reached Zouk, it was practically closing! Ah! WTF!

So we headed down in a cab to The Living Room at Marriot Hotel and reached about 5AM. The place was still packed! Wow. The pub/bar/club was so dark that I really think they were trying to scrimp on their electrical bills. Love the dancefloor though. So nice and shiny. Hee.

Lay Yew loves trance.

My CuteBoss had a minor facial cramp.

It got better once I told him that it was affecting his cuteness levels.

Charmaine was yawning.

I don't know why I felt this overwhelming sense of deja vu when the music died down just as I stepped onto the dancefloor with Lay Yew. The lights came on and they were closing... :(

Mac breakfast was just around the corner but I was too tired to eat!

I'm really really really not a clubber clubber, I swear!

PS: To all who left a comment regarding the recent drama on my blog, thank you so much. I wasn't really expecting it at all. I'm so touched! Thank you, thank you! Love all of you so much... :) Let's hope we've seen the end of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home