M2Btv @ The Legends
There was a M2Btv subscribers event today at Fort Canning Park - The Legends. I decided to pop by for a short while with my parents. My dad suggested that I should practise my driving by driving there.
This was probably the longest journey that I've driven in Singapore. The entire experience was a little horrifying but the important thing is that all of us made it home alive!
The goodie bags and free balloons! Shandy was so nice to give me three bags.. haha..
Jaime Teo and Dasmond Koh were the two Masters of Ceremony!
They gave out lucky draw prizes.
I managed to get a polaroid with them!
Jaime was so pretty! You know.. I was told that my first bf looks like Dasmond Koh... LOL
I think they both look nicer in person than on TV. They were both very nice people, they didn't mind taking photos with everyone again and again. They even consistently smiled and posed with everyone!
A polaroid with my parents! My dad looks a little sulky haha. I wonder why...
Editor Jeremy obliged a polaroid with me as well... So sweet!
These are some polaroids I created! Haha...
My mum with Jaime and Dasmond. She was a little star-struck...
Tried to take a photo with my mum but she started giggling...
Some of my colleagues were mocking my cap!
CuteBoss said I was trying to look like a movie star. Humph.
CuteBoss looking goofy! I think my left profile looks better leh, right side looks a bit chubby...
Customer Service Jun Hao - He was busy taking polaroids the whole day!
I stopped Lay Yew in his tracks when he was carrying his plate of food for a quick picture!
Last but not least, Mr Nice Guy! He is such poor thing, burnt his whole weekend. He had to come down on Saturday to set up and now on Sunday he has to stay back to pack up.
I think this is my favourite photo of the day! I think I look exceptionally sweet here. Must be the dimples.. :)
This was probably the longest journey that I've driven in Singapore. The entire experience was a little horrifying but the important thing is that all of us made it home alive!
The goodie bags and free balloons! Shandy was so nice to give me three bags.. haha..
Jaime Teo and Dasmond Koh were the two Masters of Ceremony!
They gave out lucky draw prizes.I managed to get a polaroid with them!
Jaime was so pretty! You know.. I was told that my first bf looks like Dasmond Koh... LOLI think they both look nicer in person than on TV. They were both very nice people, they didn't mind taking photos with everyone again and again. They even consistently smiled and posed with everyone!
A polaroid with my parents! My dad looks a little sulky haha. I wonder why...
Editor Jeremy obliged a polaroid with me as well... So sweet!These are some polaroids I created! Haha...
My mum with Jaime and Dasmond. She was a little star-struck...
Tried to take a photo with my mum but she started giggling...Some of my colleagues were mocking my cap!
CuteBoss said I was trying to look like a movie star. Humph.
CuteBoss looking goofy! I think my left profile looks better leh, right side looks a bit chubby...
Customer Service Jun Hao - He was busy taking polaroids the whole day!
I stopped Lay Yew in his tracks when he was carrying his plate of food for a quick picture!Last but not least, Mr Nice Guy! He is such poor thing, burnt his whole weekend. He had to come down on Saturday to set up and now on Sunday he has to stay back to pack up.
I think this is my favourite photo of the day! I think I look exceptionally sweet here. Must be the dimples.. :)


2 Comments:
yo sharon, i missed out the show! guess u had much fun hahaha...
oh yeah, sherwin, we do know the truth ya. no use hogging her blog.
-veronica :D
heeee~
aiyah, don't worry, we have many more such events to come! so don't worry.... :P
Post a Comment
<< Home