The Secret Restaurant
Today I was working until 8 plus in the office! Fuck! And to think I thought my OT-ing days were over... Pfttttt.
My colleague passed to me two TOPSHOP voucher that were expiring today. Never got around to use them. I'm so upset beyond consolation...
Okay lah, not really, just a little peeved.
I missed Weny today at work. She's the only person who keeps me sane in office was in office. Thankfully, the person who drives me nuts also wasn't there. I guess I should count my blessings, although there's not many to count!
PPV went live today. Pray that nothing goes wrong or else my head will be on the chopping board tomorrow morning.
My IT Boss flew to Korea a few hours ago, so I will have one less boss to boss me around for the next few days. Actually, I'm beginning to feel quite sorry for my boss lah. I really didn't know how stress he was until recently. He seems to be having a lot of problems sleeping so I guess I can't really blame him for overworking me since he's already overworked himself, can I?
I mean I would feel worse if he was left all alone to fend for himself because seriously speaking he's really a nice boss. Probably the nicest one in the whole company. He has no temper at all and even when he is terribly busy, he will still find time for everyone in the company who needs his help. He doesn't shout at me even when I shout at him sometimes. Hee... I feel more and more guilty now as I type.
******************
Last week, my colleagues and I went to eat at this restaurant that serves fabulous food. It's so good that I'm bound to secrecy and I'm not allowed to reveal where this restaurant is located.
Smoked Salmon Salad. The smoked salmon was sliced very thinly and drizzled with lots of olive oil. Nice...
Beef Stroganov. It's butter rice wrapped in omelette topped with beef cubes in brown sauce. This was just simply sensational.
Hagayashi Rice. It's Japanese Beef Curry with Rice.
Hamburger Steak. It's a beef burger patty with a sunny side-up egg, served with potatoes and vegetables.

Weny and I at the secret restaurant!
My colleague passed to me two TOPSHOP voucher that were expiring today. Never got around to use them. I'm so upset beyond consolation...
Okay lah, not really, just a little peeved.
I missed Weny today at work. She's the only person who keeps me sane in office was in office. Thankfully, the person who drives me nuts also wasn't there. I guess I should count my blessings, although there's not many to count!
PPV went live today. Pray that nothing goes wrong or else my head will be on the chopping board tomorrow morning.
My IT Boss flew to Korea a few hours ago, so I will have one less boss to boss me around for the next few days. Actually, I'm beginning to feel quite sorry for my boss lah. I really didn't know how stress he was until recently. He seems to be having a lot of problems sleeping so I guess I can't really blame him for overworking me since he's already overworked himself, can I?
I mean I would feel worse if he was left all alone to fend for himself because seriously speaking he's really a nice boss. Probably the nicest one in the whole company. He has no temper at all and even when he is terribly busy, he will still find time for everyone in the company who needs his help. He doesn't shout at me even when I shout at him sometimes. Hee... I feel more and more guilty now as I type.
Last week, my colleagues and I went to eat at this restaurant that serves fabulous food. It's so good that I'm bound to secrecy and I'm not allowed to reveal where this restaurant is located.
Smoked Salmon Salad. The smoked salmon was sliced very thinly and drizzled with lots of olive oil. Nice...
Beef Stroganov. It's butter rice wrapped in omelette topped with beef cubes in brown sauce. This was just simply sensational.
Hagayashi Rice. It's Japanese Beef Curry with Rice.
Hamburger Steak. It's a beef burger patty with a sunny side-up egg, served with potatoes and vegetables.


3 Comments:
Wat Rubbish !! Nice Food & u keeping the address for yourself ?? Slap u ah .>...
Marcus
I bring you there to eat lorh! haha... so simple.. :P
Hmmmz .. ok .. dun worry , i wouldnt make u pay for my food ..I promise ...
Marcus
Post a Comment
<< Home