Drugged
Fever hit a high of 38.9 last night.
Not to mention I had to entertain someone on MSN which aggravated my symptoms.
The doctor gave me two days MC.
So sad because I don't get paid leave.
I'm so not looking forward to check my email when I'm back in office.
(I'm guessing at least more than 20 emails)
Okay, the meds are making me really drowsy now.
I hafta go!
Not to mention I had to entertain someone on MSN which aggravated my symptoms.
The doctor gave me two days MC.
So sad because I don't get paid leave.
I'm so not looking forward to check my email when I'm back in office.
(I'm guessing at least more than 20 emails)
Okay, the meds are making me really drowsy now.
I hafta go!


3 Comments:
get well soon sweetie! =) *hugs*
Tsk tsk Tsk....
Blame Blame Blame...
Criticize Criticize Criticize ....
A match made in heaven, with a time bomb strapped to it.
A recipe for destruction....
Tainted Sun
r u feelin' bettter???
Post a Comment
<< Home