Friday, June 23, 2006

Sorry!

Sorry I haven't been posting, I'm still not fully recovered which is quite irritating since Karin is here all the way from Adelaide!

Oh well. I'll be posting more updates from now.

Tomorrow I'm on leave from work, so yay, no need to work.

It was so funny having lunch at work today. We had a secret mission to complete, LOL. Then because of the mission we were late on returning back to office which caused our boss to send out an email on "Lunch Time Punctuality".

He said in future if we were late again we would need to give him a written explanation on why we were late.

So I guess a sample letter goes like this:

"Dear Boss, today as I was queuing up to buy my bowl of mee pok from the noodle shop across the road, suddenly this middle-age auntie cut in front of me. I tried to point out to her that she should have done that but she was like a foot taller than me so it was quite hard to get her attention. Furthermore, I felt it was out of character for me to pick up a fight with the elderly.

After my bowl of noodles arrived, I realised that the uncle gave me mee kia insteand of mee pok as my noodles and so more time was wasted on having to wait for the uncle to prepare another bowl of noodles for me....."


I'm not sure lah, sometimes I think my boss got bad mood then like to vent it out on us... -_-

Alright, post more tomorrow, need to catch some sleep le!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home