Monday, December 05, 2005

Everybody's Going Home

First Jody left.
Second was Karen.
Then Alicia.

Today it was Angie.

We sent Angie off at the airport. (Well actually, she drove my car to the airport and I drove it back with Tse Yee.) She should have reached KL by now. She was so excited about her flight that she couldn't finish her Whopper burger from Hungry Jacks. I happily wolfed down my favourite Bacon Deluxe. Better eat more of it I thought, since I can't get it in Singapore.

I called my Mum as usual. I call her once a week, every Sunday night. However, tonight she seemed to be more interested in watching the Star Awards on TV than talking to me! Humph! Oh well. I didn't get to watch any of the dramas on Channel 8 this year so I'm just interested in what the stars wore to the event. Hmmmm....

I'll be dropping by the city later today to book my ticket back to Singapore. Really hope that I'll be able to get a ticket before Chinese New Year. Sigh. I was meant to get my ticket last Wednesday when I went down to collect my graduation gown from RMIT City Campus. It just slipped my mind completely on that day! Sheesh. It's like I'm subconsciously trying to avoid going home. Not a day that I'll be looking forward to...

My room is looking like a slump now. I feel like I'm living in a refugees' camp. Laundry's piling up, my bed has so many crap lying around on it that I've gave up trying to put them away, my clothes are lying around haphazardly and I've got a stack of unwashed dishes on the sink. I really need to get it cleaned up before I leave for Sydney this Saturday. Else I'll just have to prevent my mum from entering my room for the two weeks that she's here.

I should get some sleep now. I'll update more tomorrow.

PS: I just realised Angie hasn't returned to me my Fann Wong DVD! Oh noooooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home