The Sixth Seal
I stumbled upon this blog that I found absolutely intriguing.
I was reading it until 6am this morning.
http://www.sixthseal.com
Bad bad blog.
The author is a Malaysian residing in Sibu, Kuching.
He studied in Monash University in Melbourne, Australia for three years.
He has since returned to Malaysia to work as a Systems Engineer.
He reviews drugs/restaurants/snacks and also writes about his exciting escapades in drugs solicitation from doctors who are just too blinded by the colour of money to see through his act.
Have a browse, I'm gonna add it on my Interesting Blogs list.
Please browse with caution though, he has some really explicit pictures of roadkill and other disgusting stuff that I should refrain from mentioning here.
***
If I get like 5% of my website project done by the end of this week.
I would have gotten more work done than the entire of my semester so far.
Mmmmmmmhmmm.
***
I just found out that Roger Federer is 24-years-old.
He's just won his 6th major Grandslam title at the US Open.
I'm a 23-year-old struggling computing student.
Could the word "unaccomplished" just smack harder in my face?
***
Beware of dengue fever my friends in Singapore, I heard that it's getting pretty serious over there!
Please don't get bitten!
I was reading it until 6am this morning.
http://www.sixthseal.com
Bad bad blog.
The author is a Malaysian residing in Sibu, Kuching.
He studied in Monash University in Melbourne, Australia for three years.
He has since returned to Malaysia to work as a Systems Engineer.
He reviews drugs/restaurants/snacks and also writes about his exciting escapades in drugs solicitation from doctors who are just too blinded by the colour of money to see through his act.
Have a browse, I'm gonna add it on my Interesting Blogs list.
Please browse with caution though, he has some really explicit pictures of roadkill and other disgusting stuff that I should refrain from mentioning here.
***
If I get like 5% of my website project done by the end of this week.
I would have gotten more work done than the entire of my semester so far.
Mmmmmmmhmmm.
***
I just found out that Roger Federer is 24-years-old.
He's just won his 6th major Grandslam title at the US Open.
I'm a 23-year-old struggling computing student.
Could the word "unaccomplished" just smack harder in my face?
***
Beware of dengue fever my friends in Singapore, I heard that it's getting pretty serious over there!
Please don't get bitten!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home