Melbourne Sunrise
My Tuesday went by a little too fast.
My oversleeping might have been part of the reason.
I swear the clock read 10:15am the first time I glanced at it.
Then I blinked and it was 11:15am already.
Felt cheated so early in the morning.
I hope my eyesight hasn't deteriorated that badly.
Technically I wasn't late for school or anything like that, just that usually I would reach school slightly earlier to have lunch with Quoth.
I only have two days of school this semester. (Yes, I know I'm a slacker, I skipped summer school so that I could have slack semester.)
If I don't make an effort to meet up with Quoth for lunch in school, I probably won't get to see him at all. It's hard to meet up sometimes, with both of us being such busy people. ;)
Last semester was really difficult. I had my electives in the city. I had to travel between the city and bundoora campuses. It was quite tiring and I barely got to see him at all. Even if I saw him in school it would just be a quick hello and I'll have to rush off. Poor Quoth. Was unfed for a whole semester. :P
My darling's feeling much better! He has almost fully recovered from his wisdom tooth extraction last week. I'm starting to understand what he's saying again. Kidding lah dear. :P
The US Open tournament is really screwing up my already screwed-up sleep patterns. Sigh. I was watching the Agassi match this morning, it was a bloody draining five-setter.
What ever happened to straight sets? Trying to give the spectators' their money's worth?
The next match was between James Blake and Tommy Robredo. I watched until like 6 plus then I was too tired so I gave up.
I caught the sunrise before I went to sleep.

I'm really gonna miss this view when I go back.
All I ever see out of my room window in Singapore are other people's windows!
I'm going make lunch for tomorrow now.
Sweet dreams everyone~
My oversleeping might have been part of the reason.
I swear the clock read 10:15am the first time I glanced at it.
Then I blinked and it was 11:15am already.
Felt cheated so early in the morning.
I hope my eyesight hasn't deteriorated that badly.
Technically I wasn't late for school or anything like that, just that usually I would reach school slightly earlier to have lunch with Quoth.
I only have two days of school this semester. (Yes, I know I'm a slacker, I skipped summer school so that I could have slack semester.)
If I don't make an effort to meet up with Quoth for lunch in school, I probably won't get to see him at all. It's hard to meet up sometimes, with both of us being such busy people. ;)
Last semester was really difficult. I had my electives in the city. I had to travel between the city and bundoora campuses. It was quite tiring and I barely got to see him at all. Even if I saw him in school it would just be a quick hello and I'll have to rush off. Poor Quoth. Was unfed for a whole semester. :P
My darling's feeling much better! He has almost fully recovered from his wisdom tooth extraction last week. I'm starting to understand what he's saying again. Kidding lah dear. :P
The US Open tournament is really screwing up my already screwed-up sleep patterns. Sigh. I was watching the Agassi match this morning, it was a bloody draining five-setter.
What ever happened to straight sets? Trying to give the spectators' their money's worth?
The next match was between James Blake and Tommy Robredo. I watched until like 6 plus then I was too tired so I gave up.
I caught the sunrise before I went to sleep.

I'm really gonna miss this view when I go back.
All I ever see out of my room window in Singapore are other people's windows!
I'm going make lunch for tomorrow now.
Sweet dreams everyone~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home