Sunday, September 04, 2005

Fused

The moment I stepped into my room and hit the switch for the lights. I felt that something was amiss. Something was not quite right. My room was not lit to it's usual brightness. And so I looked up towards the spotlights.

You guessed it (or maybe not).

I fused another bulb.

My fourth to be exact.

I'm going to live in partial darkness for a while.

***

Karen has officially moved out!

Everything went without a hitch.

I'm very glad. :)

***

I'm really starting to believe in the jinx. (Refer to post Crestfallen)


Wildcard James Blake upsets second seed Rafael Nadal.

Can you believe it? A wildcard! Gosh.

I guess it's true when they say anything can happen.

Now let's enjoy his biceps one last time.



*drools*

*sighs*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

04 September, 2005 23:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

04 September, 2005 23:48  
Blogger Mark 1:17 said...

Hey,
I stumbled across you blog and saw these pics of Mr. Blake!
It is just to bad that He had to play Andre, but this might be Andre's last U.S. Open.

Dave

09 September, 2005 03:16  
Blogger saccha said...

Yeah, it's too bad he lost to Andre! He came so close as well after winning the first two sets. Sigh. It's a pity he had been on such a streak.

Andre's still pretty good at 35. I think he's passion for the game just keeps him going.

Anyway the pics are of Nadal. He was oust by Mr. Blake in the third round. :)

09 September, 2005 20:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home