Sunday, September 11, 2005

I Live Alone

You know what's the worse part of living alone?

Sometimes you get through an entire day without speaking to anybody else.

Sometimes you don't feel like getting up in the morning because there's no one around.

There is always nobody there to greet you when you reach home.

You know you can go missing for a week and no one will realise it until management realises you haven't paid your rent.

The worse part is when everything above starts to feel normal.

***

Was feeling really bored today (well at least for most part of the day when I was awake). I was so restless that I went to Blockbuster to rent some DVDs.

Had asked Quoth if he wanted to watch Hide & Seek tonight. (Yes Alicia, how adulterous of me.)

Rented Ladder49. Cried through most parts of the movie since the first scene already got me all teared up and as the rest of the movie progressed, it just gave more reason for me to be upset over the first scene.

I'm beginning to admire Joaquin Phoenix as an actor.

Overall good movie. Good cry.

***

I'm in love.

The new release from Nokia. Nokia 6101.

It's about time I got a new phone.

***

Was thinking of going out tomorrow to get some sun and fresh air.

Not sure how I'll feel in the morning tomorrow.

Might just decide to sleep in instead.

***

Agassi's leading one set in the semi-finals.

He's looking really good at the moment.

So I'm rooting for Ginepri!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you be alone...you seem intellegent, funny, not to mention you look cute. Dont worry I dont see you being alone that long...enjoy the freedom while you have it.

11 September, 2005 01:43  
Blogger saccha said...

Awwwwww. You've said such kind words. You're a kind soul.

Sometimes you can be surrounded by many people and still feel alone.

Freedom may not be a good thing. I tend to abuse things that come too freely.

You have a good day/evening/night.

Leave your name next time. :)

11 September, 2005 01:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you
You make some very good points and I will have a good day here in Marshall, Minnesota.

~Always~

11 September, 2005 02:06  
Blogger saccha said...

Thanks Nick for your comments.

Do drop by again soon. :)

11 September, 2005 02:16  
Blogger MahaguruSia said...

Yup, thats melb life at times. It can be really (really) lonely. Sniff.... :(

15 September, 2005 09:20  
Blogger saccha said...

Haha okay, and I was thinking it was just me wallowing in my self pity. :P

I think sometimes it might be the weather. It's hard not to feel depress when you don't see the sun for days...

16 September, 2005 01:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home