Friday, September 09, 2005

S for Stokers

I was trying to post an entry that involved an HTML table. But it doesn't show up very well on Blogspot and I'm not sure why. There's like a huge gap of whitespace between the title and the table when there's no code between them at all.

Strange. So strange.

Therefore I decided to leave it for another day.

I went to watch Red Eye with Alicia and Jody this evening.

It was a pretty good movie. Just a little short. I'll post the review up another day.

We went for pancakes at Stokers at Ivanhoe after that.

Ever since I got my car last month I've been to Stokers three times already!

If it continues at this rate, I might get so fat until you might not recognise me by the end of the year.

There was a "Staff Wanted" sign posted on the wall.

Still contemplating if I should work there or not.

***

Hewitt's gonna be on soon. Not sure if I should stay up to watch the match. It's delayed for more than an hour. Sigh.

Have to meet Queeg's fiancee in the city tomorrow at 3pm. I normally get up at around 2pm - 3pm. Hope I won't be late.

***

This is how I think I would look like on South Park.


I think it's quite accurate except for the granny-ish attire.

What do y'all reckon?

Click here to create yours!

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I found the same issue with trying to post an HTML table on Blogger. I think it has something to do with how the templates render the posts. I tried a lot of different things, but I couldn't get rid of the white space.

07 October, 2005 01:30  
Blogger saccha said...

Ooooh. Yeah. Me too, I tried a lot of things as well. Wasn't able to get rid of the spaces. I guess we could just do a screen capture and post tables as graphics? That's just a thought...

13 October, 2005 03:30  
Blogger Matt said...

I finally found someone with a Blogger post that had done it, and I figured out from the HTML that he or she had removed all the line breaks between elements. So, basically, I had to edit my post in HTML mode and backspace where there was a linebreak between table elements, if that makes any sense.

There is no reason it should work this way, but somehow it did. I hope this answers your question somewhat.

13 October, 2005 06:21  
Blogger saccha said...

Wow, that sounds tedious. I'll give it a try when I'm feeling up to it. Hehe. Thanks a lot for coming back to post the reply. Much appreciated. :)

13 October, 2005 07:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home