Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lemon Flavoured Cheesecake

Look what I found at Safeway today! My favourite crumbed base non-bake cheesecake. I use to make it at home using the recipe that I learnt from Melinda [link: blogspot] using Digestive Biscuits and Philly's Cream Cheese. It's a sinful treat! This is currently on special at AUD$1.78, usual price is 20 cents more.

The top view of the cheesecake. It comes in a single slice packaging, which is good for people like me who don't know when to stop eating.

The side view. Look at how thick the cheese topping is!

The plastic top peels off easily and comes with a plastic spoon on the inside for convinence.

The cake spoons out easily, more so than I had expected as it's a really tiny spoon. However, the taste of the cream cheese filling is too lemony for my taste. It's more lemon than cheese which makes it not as satisfying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home