Buy My Shoes!
Ooooh! I almost forgot to mention about my pair of shoes that I've put up on Ebay.
My friend Ka is helping me to sell it using his account.


Please take a look here at it on Ebay: Click Me.
I haven't worn it much since I got it because it doesn't fit me very well. I bought (well, technically I didn't pay for it if you know what I mean.) it one size bigger due to my need to satisfy my unquenchable obsession with shoes.
But like all things that are not meant to be, I've decided to part with my shoes. This way it can have a more fulfiled life of being a proper utilised pair of shoes and I can be a tad richer financially. Hehe.
My friend Ka is helping me to sell it using his account.


Please take a look here at it on Ebay: Click Me.
I haven't worn it much since I got it because it doesn't fit me very well. I bought (well, technically I didn't pay for it if you know what I mean.) it one size bigger due to my need to satisfy my unquenchable obsession with shoes.
But like all things that are not meant to be, I've decided to part with my shoes. This way it can have a more fulfiled life of being a proper utilised pair of shoes and I can be a tad richer financially. Hehe.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home