Laundry Day
I've been running on a caffine high from the three cups of tea I drank after dinner. I was dozing off after dinner like an old grandmother which made me more determined to stay awake and get some work done.
Today was an uneventful day.
I did my laundry.

I love the feel of freshly laundered clothes from the dryer.
I think I'm starting to sound like a housewife.
The sun's up. Time for me to hit the sack.
PS: Ashton and Demi got hitched! Hate to sound pessimistic about Hollywood marriages but I say give it one year? :P
Today was an uneventful day.
I did my laundry.

I love the feel of freshly laundered clothes from the dryer.
I think I'm starting to sound like a housewife.
The sun's up. Time for me to hit the sack.
PS: Ashton and Demi got hitched! Hate to sound pessimistic about Hollywood marriages but I say give it one year? :P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home