Mighty Ducks
Look what I saw when I was walking to my car in school today.
Don't they look like one happy duck family? Let's say it together! "Awwwwwwwwwwwww..."
The ducklings look so adorable. They looked so fluffy and cuddly. I just wanted to take them home!
They started moving away when they sensed my intruding human presence.
Oh well, I'll go duck stalking again when I have the time.
I'm keeping it short today. Feeling a little lethargic lately.
I'm trying to cram 12 weeks' worth of project work into the next 2 weeks.
Wish me luck! ;)
Don't they look like one happy duck family? Let's say it together! "Awwwwwwwwwwwww..."
The ducklings look so adorable. They looked so fluffy and cuddly. I just wanted to take them home!They started moving away when they sensed my intruding human presence.
Oh well, I'll go duck stalking again when I have the time.
I'm keeping it short today. Feeling a little lethargic lately.
I'm trying to cram 12 weeks' worth of project work into the next 2 weeks.
Wish me luck! ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home