Mid-Autumn Festival
My Sunday night was salvaged when I was invited for a hot-pot dinner at my friend's place.
Yummy mooncakes! I've been having mooncakes cravings for sooooo long!
Mooncakes in assorted flavours! I only know that the green ones were Green Tea flavoured. Pretty unique!
This is taro paste mooncake with a single yolk. I've also discovered that taro paste = yam paste. Enlightening indeed.
What's a mooncake festival celebration without laterns? Mine's the green one. Hehe.After stuffing myself with mooncakes the whole night, I felt inspired to get a box for myself so that I could continue stuffing myself some more.
However, I was reminded about the recent entry regarding my weight progression (link) by my dear friend Quoth.
And now the middle picture just keeps haunting me.
How did my face ever get that round I wonder. It's so round that you can probably calculate the circumference of it.
Quoth used the term "watermelon".
Oh how I hate it when a fruit is used to describe me.
Particularly the watermelon.
Maybe I'll just get one mooncake instead of one box...


2 Comments:
You know, it's ok to have just one mooncake, just don't go eating them endlessly.
I know, I know... I'll go see if I can buy just one or not.
If I come home with one box then that's it. Haha.
Post a Comment
<< Home