Jody's Birthday
This is a back dated entry.
I had a rather boring day today, just ran some errands grocery shopping and cooking dinner - Pork Chops with Sauteed Mushroom and Boiled Veggies.
I stayed home most of the day to work on my webproject so I decided to write about Jody's birthday dinner last Friday.
We had dinner at a Thai restaurant on Lygon Street called Ying Thai. You think we would have gone to Lygon Street for Italian food considering 90% of the restaurants there are Italian. We had to fend off so many Italian maitre d's who were standing outside their restaurants!
Me posing with the birthday girl. She turns 20 years young which makes me feel so old... :(
The mixed entree dish. I was expecting much more though.
The yummy main dishes. Pardon my lack of photos of the food as I was too busy eating to keep up with the photographing. We had this amazing Thai Chicken Green Curry which was extremely good. I'll come back to do a complete food review one day.
After a fulfilling dinner, we didn't want to end the night that soon so we headed down to Koko Black along Lygon Street for a good dose of chocolate!
Alicia and I posing outside Koko Black.
This was my delicious looking cuppa hot chocolate. It looked so pretty that I almost couldn't bear to drink it. Oh well, it tasted as good as it looked!

My Chocolate Ice Cream Spectacular - that's what it's called. I was feeling really chocolate-out by the end of this.
A photo to capture our Koko Feast!
We were all so high from all the chocolate that we had to play some majong at Alicia's place.

Angie snapped a quick picture of us at the table. Look at my potential winning cards! Hehe.
I had a rather boring day today, just ran some errands grocery shopping and cooking dinner - Pork Chops with Sauteed Mushroom and Boiled Veggies.
I stayed home most of the day to work on my webproject so I decided to write about Jody's birthday dinner last Friday.
We had dinner at a Thai restaurant on Lygon Street called Ying Thai. You think we would have gone to Lygon Street for Italian food considering 90% of the restaurants there are Italian. We had to fend off so many Italian maitre d's who were standing outside their restaurants!
Me posing with the birthday girl. She turns 20 years young which makes me feel so old... :(
The mixed entree dish. I was expecting much more though.
The yummy main dishes. Pardon my lack of photos of the food as I was too busy eating to keep up with the photographing. We had this amazing Thai Chicken Green Curry which was extremely good. I'll come back to do a complete food review one day.After a fulfilling dinner, we didn't want to end the night that soon so we headed down to Koko Black along Lygon Street for a good dose of chocolate!
Alicia and I posing outside Koko Black.
This was my delicious looking cuppa hot chocolate. It looked so pretty that I almost couldn't bear to drink it. Oh well, it tasted as good as it looked!
A photo to capture our Koko Feast!
We were all so high from all the chocolate that we had to play some majong at Alicia's place.


2 Comments:
Koko Black has the nicest hot chocolate. *Envy* I miss koko black. Enjoy =p
Awwwww! No need to envy. Very sinful ah. LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home