Fate-less
I was up the whole night working on my assignment so that I could have a fun and fulfilling trip at Philip Island for the Penguin Parade with the RMIT Sports and Recreation Club.
I went to bed at half past seven in the morning, feeling exhausted but still somewhat satisfied that I had done enough for my assignment and looking forward to my trip later in the day.
Little did I know how my day would turn out...
10:08AM: Yung called to inform me that he could not make it for the trip later. He was down with fever and had two unfinished assignments due on Monday.
10:09AM: Contemplating if I should still go for the trip alone.
11:34AM: Decided not to waste my AUD$40. Hauled myself out of bed.
11:42AM: Packed my digi-cam with newly recharged batteries, two jackets, scarf, beanie, gloves, Famous Amos cookies, water and CD-Player.
12:13PM: Took the tram to the city.
12:49PM: Had lunch alone at Nandos. Half-chicken combo set with peri-peri chips and a regular coke.
1:45PM: Bought magazine from 7-11 for the bus trip.
2:00PM: Waited for bus at meeting point.
2:15PM: Still waiting for bus.
2:35PM: Announcement made that the bus had stood us up and nothing else could be done therefore the trip was cancelled.
Apparently this was the first time such a thing happened.
Lucky me.
.
.
.
.
I just wanna see the damn penguins!!!!
:(
I went to bed at half past seven in the morning, feeling exhausted but still somewhat satisfied that I had done enough for my assignment and looking forward to my trip later in the day.
Little did I know how my day would turn out...
10:08AM: Yung called to inform me that he could not make it for the trip later. He was down with fever and had two unfinished assignments due on Monday.
10:09AM: Contemplating if I should still go for the trip alone.
11:34AM: Decided not to waste my AUD$40. Hauled myself out of bed.
11:42AM: Packed my digi-cam with newly recharged batteries, two jackets, scarf, beanie, gloves, Famous Amos cookies, water and CD-Player.
12:13PM: Took the tram to the city.
12:49PM: Had lunch alone at Nandos. Half-chicken combo set with peri-peri chips and a regular coke.
1:45PM: Bought magazine from 7-11 for the bus trip.
2:00PM: Waited for bus at meeting point.
2:15PM: Still waiting for bus.
2:35PM: Announcement made that the bus had stood us up and nothing else could be done therefore the trip was cancelled.
Apparently this was the first time such a thing happened.
Lucky me.
.
.
.
.
I just wanna see the damn penguins!!!!
:(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home