Time-Out
I shouldn't be blogging but I'm actually not blogging, just posting a short note.
I'm still half-way through my Professional Computing Ethics, Law and Marketing assignment due at midnight on Sunday.
However, I'm not going to be home later today.
Therefore, it means I have to finish it before I go out.
It's been a while since I got actual work done.
Doesn't look very optimistic at the moment. But I don't really have a choice do I? Sigh. I'm the architect of my own misery sometimes.
I'll just leave it as that.
***
7:09am Edit:
I'm finally done with all the utilitarianism and deontologycrap ethics write-up.
Finished an hour later than I had anticipated.
Time now for a quick shut-eye...
I'm still half-way through my Professional Computing Ethics, Law and Marketing assignment due at midnight on Sunday.
However, I'm not going to be home later today.
Therefore, it means I have to finish it before I go out.
It's been a while since I got actual work done.
Doesn't look very optimistic at the moment. But I don't really have a choice do I? Sigh. I'm the architect of my own misery sometimes.
I'll just leave it as that.
***
7:09am Edit:
I'm finally done with all the utilitarianism and deontology
Finished an hour later than I had anticipated.
Time now for a quick shut-eye...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home