Thursday, September 15, 2005

It Only Happens Because...

...you think it will not happen to you!

.

.

.

.

.

Weight ProgressionA general word of caution: Always eat in moderation.

At least now I can still fit into my pre-Melbourne Levi's jeans, otherwise that would have been a real shame, wouldn't it? ;)

Let's just say I had the opportunity to purchase those jeans at a big fat juicy discount while I was working as a temporary staff at the Levi's Asia Pacific office in Great World City when I was back in Singapore.

I didn't own a single pair of Levi's before then! Hah! :)

That reminds me - I've got some other old pairs of jeans to sell. Hmmmmm.

***

An excerpt of my recent phone conversation with Mum.

Me : Did you hear about Melbourne being the next terror target?
Mum : Huh? What? No, I didn't leh!

Me : Well, apparently an al-Qaeda video was released specifying that Melbourne is going to be the next target...
Mum : Huh? Aiyoh.. Like that ah, I think you better come back. Don't do your Masters there already.

Me : (slightly amused) Hahaha...
Mum : (slightly rattled) Come back.. come back..

Me : But Ma, if I come back will get dengue fever attack!
Mum : ...


For more information. Refer to http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=62143

***

Pop singer Britney Spears has given birth to a baby boy.

The baby was born Wednesday by caesarean section at the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center in California, the magazine said.

It is the first child for the 23-year-old pop star and her husband, Kevin Federline.

In the October issue of Elle magazine, Spears said she looked forward to motherhood, saying, "I'm gonna be a hot mom."

The couple has not yet legally named the child, but Us Weekly magazine reported that they had planned to name the child Preston Michael Spears Federline.

Federline, 27, has two children with his ex-girlfriend, actress Shar Jackson, who was pregnant with his son when he met Spears last year, while working as a back-up dancer for her tour.

Federline and Spears were married last September.

- http://www.cbc.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home