7-6, 7-6, 7-6
Two days after Andy Roddick lost with a score line of (7-6, 7-6, 7-6) in the opening round of the US Open, Andre Agassi defeated his opponent Ivo Karlovic of Croatia with the same score line of (7-6, 7-6, 7-6).I've never seen this score line come up so frequent before.
Perhaps it is just me.
I've just updated the music section and it just dawned upon me that all the CDs that I'm currently listening to are all Aussie-made. This new one by Tammin is pretty good for a debut. She's an actress on this Aussie soap opera called Home and Away. Let me know if you wanna have a listen. I'll send you a clip.
I've also added the Sin City movie review. I'm not much of a movie reviewer so take it as more of an "movie opinion" than a "movie review".
I'm helping my hostel mate Karen move out tomorrow and on Sunday. Hope everything goes well with it. She's moving to a hostel that's nearer to her university. The soaring petrol prices are causing her to feel bad since I have to drive quite a distance away and back. She offered to pay for the petrol but I told her that she could just buy me lunch. That would be more than enough. Hehe. We're going to La Porchetta tomorrow. Pasta cravings. Mmmmm.
I drove to Northland Shopping Centre with my hostel mate Angie today for the first time! It's been a while since I've been there for shopping. Nowadays I only go there just for movies. It's just like a 5 - 8 minute drive from my place.
Do you know how I use to go to this shopping centre before I had a car?
I had to walk for 30 minutes. And the trip back would make it an hour's worth of walking.
See the lengths I go to just for shopping.
There was a "three tops for $15" offer at Jay Jay's. I got two tops and Angie got one for herself, that works out to be $5 for each top. We rummaged through the entire pile of clothes. God knows how long we spent there digging through all the clothes.
I'm pretty pleased with my tops.
I'll get back to the US Open now. Hewitt's on and he hasn't broken serve yet.


1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home