Dental Mental
My darling extracted one of his wisdom tooth this morning leaving him in a great deal of pain right now.
My poor baby.
I guess the whole thing would be more traumatising to someone who doesn't visit the dentist very often. There's just something about the dentist that brings about the feeling of dread. Then a wave of unspoken terror just hits you.
I had four wisdom teeth removed. Two extractions at a time.
The size of the needle was enough to cause my heart to beat in a frenzy rhythm.
I was in so much tears during the first visit. Not because of the pain. Just felt so traumatised about the entire ordeal.
All that drilling so close to your head just doesn't help one bit.
The sight of blood just made me queasy.
The constant taste of blood in your mouth just piques your vampiric senses.
Hope you get better soon my love. *muacks*
My poor baby.
I guess the whole thing would be more traumatising to someone who doesn't visit the dentist very often. There's just something about the dentist that brings about the feeling of dread. Then a wave of unspoken terror just hits you.
I had four wisdom teeth removed. Two extractions at a time.
The size of the needle was enough to cause my heart to beat in a frenzy rhythm.
I was in so much tears during the first visit. Not because of the pain. Just felt so traumatised about the entire ordeal.
All that drilling so close to your head just doesn't help one bit.
The sight of blood just made me queasy.
The constant taste of blood in your mouth just piques your vampiric senses.
Hope you get better soon my love. *muacks*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home