Saturday, July 23, 2005

Feeling Better

Two days ago, I would be having trouble finishing a Nutella sandwich for lunch. After just three bites of my sandwich, my stomach would start feeling sick and I would struggle to finish the rest of the sandwich.

That would probably be all that I would have eaten in a day.

Not because I wasn't hungry. Just that I wasn't in the mood to eat. The queasy feeling in my stomach just wouldn't go away.

I can feel the hunger but not the urge to eat. This is most probably how Quoth feels like all the time. Heh.

Then the day came that would make the queasiness go away.

It was the day Quoth told me that he had the "talk" with his girlfriend. The talk that was so important to me.

It took a while for it to sink in.

Now I'm feeling so liberated. So relieved. So at peace with myself.

Don't get me wrong though. She still hates me. But I think this is just about as good as it is going to get.

The queasiness is gone.

I'm satisfied now.

My love for food is back. Today I had leftover pasta for lunch, soya sauce chicken rice for dinner and pancakes for supper - thanks to Junior! *winks*

I just had my first LAN gaming experience of playing Warcraft Frozen Throne! The entire LAN shop was just brimming with testosterone. I felt like I had stepped into the Gents by mistake. Guys were giving me the look as if to say - "Hey, what's a girl doing here?"

Anyway, for the first thirty minutes of the game, my game character was dying every five minutes or so. It became much better towards the end of the second hour. It was some cool shit though. Really should try this again sometime soon.

Wanna leave you with a picture to show you how happy I am but it's late and I'm not looking particularly picture-worthy at the moment, so I'm going to post a picture of me in Perth when I was visiting my darling at Swan Valley.


You know you're happy when you are around the ones you love.

PS: Tomorrow I'm going for yum cha with Benn and Anthony and most probably followed by an overnight majong session at Junior's place. Can't wait! ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Quoth said...

It's quite simple really: Through many years of eating very little, usually because I'd have something better to do, my stomach has shrunk to a comparatively tiny size. I get hungry like anyone else, just much less often than your average human. I've explained all this before.

23 July, 2005 11:13  
Blogger saccha said...

Yeah, I got your point before. But I'm sure there are times when you are hungry but you still don't eat because you usually "have something better to do". You proabably just live off your unlimited stash of bananas in your room. Eating just isn't a top priority in your life. That was the point I was trying to establish.

23 July, 2005 19:43  
Blogger Quoth said...

*Crap*. I left my banana containing bag in the car. For people who don't know, we're talking about the candy variety; the important one. None of that natural potassium filled rubbish.

24 July, 2005 00:41  
Blogger saccha said...

See, look what not eating regularly has done to your memory! *winks* Haha!

25 July, 2005 08:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home