Monday, July 11, 2005

Singapore Zoo

My auntie Jean was so sweet. She gave us free tickets for the Singapore Zoological Gardens. It's been ages since I've been to the Singapore Zoo. I can only remember the last time that I've been there was in Secondary School. That would have been at least seven years ago.

I have to say that the zoo has indeed changed a lot since that last time I was there. If I'm not mistaken, the Singapore Zoo is one of the best in the world. Quoth(ie) said it was good because you can actually see the animals.

However, we didn't manage to see all the animals as we were there with my parents and my mum had to make it to the bank to sign some documents by closing time which was 4:30pm.

My banker auntie was waiting for us at the bank and I made her a little guilty by telling her that we missed the chimps because of her. I like being evil, hehehe.

I would haved stayed longer if I could. I've already made my darling promise me that we would go there together one day when we are in Singapore together.


Taken at the zoo entrance with Quoth(ie).


I can't believe they let these roam freely in the Fragile Forest.


The mousedeer was so cute! Just simply adorable.


Quoth(ie)'s favourite ape! It looks like it's not gonna share the coconut with us. Awwww.


Didn't you hear? The psychotic penguins are here! LOL


Why walk when there are trams?


The tigers were pretty lazy. But at least better than some kangeroos that I've seen.

PS: My family and I took some studio photos yesterday. I'll post the proofs as soon as I get them scanned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home