A Better Day
After cooping up at home for two days - I just didn't feel like I was up for the freezing winter chill being queasy and all, I decided to venture out to the city for the day. The weather wasn't as cold as the freezing winter that I had anticipated.

Pretty good weather for a mid-winter's day. In case you're wondering what the big banner says, there's a big toy sale coming up soon at Target sometime this week.
I couldn't manage to get anyone to spend day with me (yes, I'm that popular!) so I decided to spend some quality time alone with myself.

Had coffee at one of the many tiny little cafes in an alley near Collins Street.
My first day of school today since the semester break. I decided to wear something brand new. I thought of this new t-shirt that I bought from Singapore.

I really like it! I got it from XiaXue's blog and I thought it was really cute.

How appropriate eh? Now I just need to get other ones that says "whore" and "fucking bitch" as well. *winks*
I drove home in my friend's car today. Let's just say one of them might not be getting into the same car with me when I'm behind the wheel again. I might have swerved um, I mean drove a little too quickly into a car park.
Upon reaching home, I decided to cook some dinner as the mild exhilaration wore off. That's how often I get to drive around here. I can get pretty excited sometimes.

Creamy pasta sauce with chicken, mushrooms and red capsicum topped with cheese. My very own creation but I probably ripped it off from somewhere else. I forgot to add some sliced avocados, that would have added some colour!

Pretty good weather for a mid-winter's day. In case you're wondering what the big banner says, there's a big toy sale coming up soon at Target sometime this week.
I couldn't manage to get anyone to spend day with me (yes, I'm that popular!) so I decided to spend some quality time alone with myself.

Had coffee at one of the many tiny little cafes in an alley near Collins Street.
My first day of school today since the semester break. I decided to wear something brand new. I thought of this new t-shirt that I bought from Singapore.

I really like it! I got it from XiaXue's blog and I thought it was really cute.

How appropriate eh? Now I just need to get other ones that says "whore" and "fucking bitch" as well. *winks*
I drove home in my friend's car today. Let's just say one of them might not be getting into the same car with me when I'm behind the wheel again. I might have swerved um, I mean drove a little too quickly into a car park.
Upon reaching home, I decided to cook some dinner as the mild exhilaration wore off. That's how often I get to drive around here. I can get pretty excited sometimes.

Creamy pasta sauce with chicken, mushrooms and red capsicum topped with cheese. My very own creation but I probably ripped it off from somewhere else. I forgot to add some sliced avocados, that would have added some colour!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home