For Karen and Alicia
Wish I could da bao these back for you two! But I guess this is the best that I can do lah... Hope I'm not making the cravings worse for both of you! *evil wink*

The meal that I had been craving for since I first arrived.

Fish Curry! My gravy was just so satisfying - spicy and sour at the same time. I'm not a fan of spicy foods but this dish is an exception.

This is the best otah I've ever tried. Not that I've tried many otahs in my life though. Haha.

I never get to eat this in Melbourne. Never.
PS: Had a great time at China Black yesterday and the KTV session. No time to write up about it just yet. Still recovering from all the butt-shaking last night and walking today.

The meal that I had been craving for since I first arrived.

Fish Curry! My gravy was just so satisfying - spicy and sour at the same time. I'm not a fan of spicy foods but this dish is an exception.

This is the best otah I've ever tried. Not that I've tried many otahs in my life though. Haha.

I never get to eat this in Melbourne. Never.
PS: Had a great time at China Black yesterday and the KTV session. No time to write up about it just yet. Still recovering from all the butt-shaking last night and walking today.


1 Comments:
Hahaha! Oooops! ;P
Post a Comment
<< Home