Tuesday, July 05, 2005

KTV and China Black

My sorely missed past time was greatly anticipated. Booked a room at PartyWorld KTV from 2pm - 6pm. It was quite theraputic. I didn't know many new songs, I lose touch with the Chinese Pop world whenever I go back to Melbourne.

I tried some songs from F.I.R's first album - I only knew about them last year when I came back from Melbourne and I had been listening to them when I returned to Melbourne. That means I'm one album behind. Oh well, but it was okay. I didn't mind singing anything, just as long as I could sing.


Jolin is becoming a favourite among my friends!


My head looks extremely big in the picture. Perhaps it's the reason why most hats don't usually fit me.


Look how delirious I'm getting once I've got my hands on the microphone.

After KTV it was dinner at Cafe Cartel. I couldn't resist ordering my favourite St. Louis Pork Ribs! Ever so satisfying. But why is it $14.90 now ah? It was only $11.90 before and I don't see it getting any bigger! :(


Forgot to snap the photo of it before my meal, I started gorging on it as soon as it was placed in front of me. So this was the best I could do.


Kaixin and I enjoying the comfy seats!


The guys posing with the items they could afford. *snickers* hehe

Ah Su got a new car! A shiny and yellow Hyundai Getz. I think he's my first ever friend to have his own car - not considering those in Melbourne lah of course.


Awwww. How I wished it was mine!

After dinner we decided to go back home first to get a quick shower before we go to China Black for some butt-shaking action. It was free entry from 9pm - 1am that night.


My first time at China Black! Got this photo taken by this photographer who was walking around all night taking random pictures. Cool huh.

Ah Su got a little tipsy that night. I'm avoiding to utilise the word 'drunk' because he was very insistent that night that he wasn't drunk, so I shall just give him the benefit of the doubt.

He was very entertaining when he started blabbing. He kept accusing his girlfriend of lacing his orange juice with excessive vodka. After we left the club and went to MacDonald's for some supper, he kept dozing off in mid-sentence while babbling, he was such a riot, haha.

There was a lot more going on that night. One of his friend was sooooooooo intoxicated that he had to be carried into the back of a mini-van. The guy that was sending him home didn't even have his address. Checked his wallet and the drunk guy didn't have his address in his wallet. Called a couple of friends and they had no idea as well. I really wonder what happened to him in the end.

While this whole drama was going on, Ah Su was leaning against the back of the mini-van and quickly found amusement in playing with the rear screen wipers. Kaixin and I kept pushing it down into place and he would pull it back up. I was so worried he would snap that thing into two.

I reached home at nearly 5am. Was really tired after approximately four hours of continuous butt-shaking and two hours of standing around. My feet was aching and my calves were really sore. How I wished my darling was here to give me foot massages!

More to blog another time~ I've got to catch some sleep. Gonna watch Fantastic Four tomorrow!

PS: War of the Worlds was really good! I caught it today with Peiyi. I was really enthralled by it. Very thrilling and suspenseful in most parts! Good to have watched it with my movie buddy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home