The llama
Sorry for the lack of updates lately.
I've just survived a four hour flight from Perth, barely sleeping through the strangled sounds of a crying toddler.
Prior to that, my darling and I suffered a mad rush to the airport as I remembered that I had left my laptop charger plugged underneath his bed after we were five minutes on the freeway.
After we disembarked in Melbourne, I fled to catch a cab as soon as my luggages came around on the belt. I didn't even bother to get a trolley.
Before I go, I'll leave you with a picture I took at Caversham Wildlife Park.

That's me on the right and the llama on the left!
I think I shall get some sleep now. I have another eight hour flight to Singapore waiting for me in the afternoon.
PS: Missing you already dar dar... :(
I've just survived a four hour flight from Perth, barely sleeping through the strangled sounds of a crying toddler.
Prior to that, my darling and I suffered a mad rush to the airport as I remembered that I had left my laptop charger plugged underneath his bed after we were five minutes on the freeway.
After we disembarked in Melbourne, I fled to catch a cab as soon as my luggages came around on the belt. I didn't even bother to get a trolley.
Before I go, I'll leave you with a picture I took at Caversham Wildlife Park.

That's me on the right and the llama on the left!
I think I shall get some sleep now. I have another eight hour flight to Singapore waiting for me in the afternoon.
PS: Missing you already dar dar... :(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home