Happy Birthday to Me
Yes! I'm more than a quarter of a century old!
I'm approaching the BIG 30!
Oh no! My age is really catching up on me. As you can tell by now that I have very very few clubbing posts now. Getting too old to club already, sigh.
At the club lounge, sampling house red wine and finger food!
My darling "pork chop" enjoying his red wine.
Chicken wings marinated in spicy sauce. Tastes like buffalo wings!
Quail egg with zuchinni salad. I didn't know that salmon roe was so salty, haha, so sua ku!
Smoked salmon with asparagus. I love this picture, looks like such a professionally taken picture, don't you think so? Haha
Honestly, I can't remember what's this... I think it's some prawn fritter if I'm not mistaken.
This was our most favourite dish! Smoked duck with mandarin orange in a shooter glass. The marinate was just fantastic, with sesame oil and chinese wine! Really a gastronomic fantasy!
The view from the hotel... I'm sure you know which one from this view...
Singapore has just way too many buildings!
I drank too much red wine and ended up with a terrible headache. I couldn't enjoy my dinner after that with my dear, Cute Boss and Weny. We intended to drink at the hotel but I had to take my panadol so I could only watch them drink along with our friend Andee who joined us to drown his sorrows.
Weny says I pretended to have a headache so I didn't need to drink, but no lorh! Every birthday for the last 2 years I've been getting drunk and puking, so why would I make this year an exception? Haha...
Anyway the rest of the photos at the hotel are still with Weny. You can also check it out at her blog, if you want too.
Last but not least, dear and I made it for breakfast at the hotel cafe the next morning and I got to eat my favourite omelette!
Nothing beats having someone to cook eggs for you in the morning... *slurp*
*PS: thanks to my dear, jon, weny and andee for making this post possible!
I'm approaching the BIG 30!
Oh no! My age is really catching up on me. As you can tell by now that I have very very few clubbing posts now. Getting too old to club already, sigh.
At the club lounge, sampling house red wine and finger food!
My darling "pork chop" enjoying his red wine.
Chicken wings marinated in spicy sauce. Tastes like buffalo wings!
Quail egg with zuchinni salad. I didn't know that salmon roe was so salty, haha, so sua ku!
Smoked salmon with asparagus. I love this picture, looks like such a professionally taken picture, don't you think so? Haha
Honestly, I can't remember what's this... I think it's some prawn fritter if I'm not mistaken.
This was our most favourite dish! Smoked duck with mandarin orange in a shooter glass. The marinate was just fantastic, with sesame oil and chinese wine! Really a gastronomic fantasy!
The view from the hotel... I'm sure you know which one from this view...
Singapore has just way too many buildings!I drank too much red wine and ended up with a terrible headache. I couldn't enjoy my dinner after that with my dear, Cute Boss and Weny. We intended to drink at the hotel but I had to take my panadol so I could only watch them drink along with our friend Andee who joined us to drown his sorrows.
Weny says I pretended to have a headache so I didn't need to drink, but no lorh! Every birthday for the last 2 years I've been getting drunk and puking, so why would I make this year an exception? Haha...
Anyway the rest of the photos at the hotel are still with Weny. You can also check it out at her blog, if you want too.
Last but not least, dear and I made it for breakfast at the hotel cafe the next morning and I got to eat my favourite omelette!
Nothing beats having someone to cook eggs for you in the morning... *slurp**PS: thanks to my dear, jon, weny and andee for making this post possible!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home