Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This is my Vday Post

Sorry I know it's very very very late.

There's been a lot of things on my mind lately and I just wasn't in much of a mood to blog because there were so many things to say but I didn't know where to start. Work is also catching up on me, sometimes I feel going to work seems like it's going to war, sigh, I hope things will improve over time.

Anyway, it's always better late than never! Enjoy the blog~

My sweet sweet boyfriend sent me a hand bouquet of roses. Very nice gesture except that the roses were already wilting!

And so.....

After some "verbal encouragement" from my boyfriend to the florist, a vase of pink roses was delivered on the same day. This time around they were very pretty but it was still missing my Valentine's Day card... Well, let's just say I got the card the next day with a box of chocolates :)

We had our Valentine's Day dinner at Brewerkz, Clarke Quay.

My lovely "Maggot" boyfriend. *kiss kiss hug hug*

I think I look very sweet, if I might shamelessly say so! LOL

Us together. The waiter tried to take a picture for us but we gave up after two tries. Two words: Shaky hands.

We ordered the same dish, Garlic Bratwurst Sausages with Mashed Potatoes. Extremely filling but they were some really good sausages!

All in all a perfect dinner for a perfect evening on a perfect Valentine's day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home