Bintan Retreat
I went to Bintan sometime last month with my ex-colleagues. It was a company event as all of us were from the same project which has already been rolled out.
I guess everyone has been happy with the success on this project and decided to reward us with this retreat. (Honestly I felt that perhaps some of the big bosses just wanted an excuse to play golf!)
Child and me. As you can see we both look sleepy. We got up at 5:20am in the morning! We arrived at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal at 6:10am.
Airtime Team: Kelvin, Allen and Frida.
The ferry ride was horribly jerky! The tides were just rocking the ferry in almost every direction possible, thank goodness I managed to trick my mind to go into sleep mode to avoid all the naseated feelings.
Programming Team: Dickson, Zhixiang, Renneth and Chingyun.
Migration Team: Matt was getting all excited because he wasn't sure he could get across immigration without a visa, he paid $18 for one on the spot.
FAR Team: Choon Kiat getting cosy with Allen and Frida.
Much awaited lunch time.
My cream of potato and brocoli soup.
My lunch plate.
After lunch, we finally checked into our rooms!
The very inviting and comfortable bed.
There's a chill out area...
....which Child used for meditation.
We decided to hit the swimming pool!
Very nice place to relax and take your mind off work.
The atmosphere was a perfect resort setting.
We practically lazed at the pool for the entire afternoon.
I actually forgot to pack my bikini along. Silly me. Child got me a new bikini set along with the batik wrap around my waist.
We checked out the beach for a short while, I'm not much of a beach person. All in all it was a great trip. I miss holidaying with my baby. Hope we can go for one again soon!
Love you dear! *kiss kiss*
I guess everyone has been happy with the success on this project and decided to reward us with this retreat. (Honestly I felt that perhaps some of the big bosses just wanted an excuse to play golf!)
Child and me. As you can see we both look sleepy. We got up at 5:20am in the morning! We arrived at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal at 6:10am.
Airtime Team: Kelvin, Allen and Frida.The ferry ride was horribly jerky! The tides were just rocking the ferry in almost every direction possible, thank goodness I managed to trick my mind to go into sleep mode to avoid all the naseated feelings.
Programming Team: Dickson, Zhixiang, Renneth and Chingyun.
Migration Team: Matt was getting all excited because he wasn't sure he could get across immigration without a visa, he paid $18 for one on the spot.
FAR Team: Choon Kiat getting cosy with Allen and Frida.Much awaited lunch time.
My cream of potato and brocoli soup.
My lunch plate.After lunch, we finally checked into our rooms!
The very inviting and comfortable bed.
There's a chill out area...
....which Child used for meditation.We decided to hit the swimming pool!
Very nice place to relax and take your mind off work.
The atmosphere was a perfect resort setting.
We practically lazed at the pool for the entire afternoon.
I actually forgot to pack my bikini along. Silly me. Child got me a new bikini set along with the batik wrap around my waist.
We checked out the beach for a short while, I'm not much of a beach person. All in all it was a great trip. I miss holidaying with my baby. Hope we can go for one again soon!Love you dear! *kiss kiss*
Labels: vacation


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home