Monday, February 04, 2008

2007 in Review

I know this is kinda late considering it's already Feburary, nonetheless, better late than never! :)

Best Thing That Could Possibly Happen to Me:
Quitting my job. (I'll tell you why in another post)

Best Thing I Got Out Of My M2B Job:
Knowing Weny.

Longest Streak of Mambo:
Five consecutive weeks.

Favourite Travel Destination:
Bangkok

Worst Pick-up Line Ever:
(Said to Weny) Can I touch your eyelashes?

Stupidest Thing I Heard From a Guy:
Your car seems to be dragging gear. (It's a automatic car leh! Hello?)

Most Missed Shopping Destination:
Bugis Village

Most Important Lesson Learnt:
Never let anyone treat you like crap.

Favourite Drama Series:
Prison Break and Brothers and Sisters

New Favourite Indulgence:
French Manicures!

Record Majong Session:
11pm to 6:30am (only played 2 rounds!)

Favourite New Clothing Store:
Cotton On

Biggest Cost Inefficient Habit:
Taking taxis.

New Fragrance:
Dior Addict 2

Favourite Movie:
I Am Legend

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm in most of your 2007 reviews!!! woohoo!

08 February, 2008 10:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to read more posts!

15 February, 2008 11:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home