Thursday, June 07, 2007

Mambo Martini Madness

Someone ordered 25 martinis last night at Zouk... which means 50 martinis due to the one-for-one...

My poor boyfriend had to make 30 lychee martinis...

... And 20 watermelon martinis...

Just me and the boys tonight... My mambo princess said she was too tired...

They ordered Lambos which I managed to escape... But I had to drink a flaming B52 and I still made it for work today! Hur hur hur...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

somehow i wish i can just drink th milk for the lambo. what brand is it? it always taste so nice...

07 June, 2007 18:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, btw, i caught a big red ant. show it to you tmr.

07 June, 2007 18:00  
Blogger saccha said...

i think it's farmland brand. it's those long-life milk not the fresh milk.

i don't want ant leh, snail can?

07 June, 2007 18:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home