Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mid-Week Wednesday

I met up with Peijing for dinner after work today and also to pass her Heroes and Prison Break on DVD. She will soon suffer the pain of immense sleep deprivation... LOL... Oh well, join the club!

We went to Cedele at Wheelock Place for a hearty dinner meal.

Peijing's BLT Avocado Supreme, seemed like a very healthy choice!

My favourite Beef Onion Portobello Burger. It has caramelised onions which goes perfectly with the beef and the portobello mushroom! The person who invented this combination of ingredients is such a genius!

For desserts we had this sinful slice of Chocolate Truffle. The chocolate was fantastic, each bite just felt so rich!

I guess we got greedy that we order another dessert. Wild Strawberry Ice-Cream with Walnut Brownie. This felt less sinful, the ice-cream was really good, tasted almost like homemade. Yum yum.

After dinner, I managed to convince Peijing to drop by Zouk for a little while! I just needed to see someone... And I specially highlighted the DVDs that I burned for her just to make her feel a tad guilty, but it worked! LOL...

We reached Zouk at 9:15pm and it was completely deserted.

It seems a little sppoky!

Robert, my favourite bartender at Zouk Bar 3... :)

Peijing wanted to try the Watermelon Martini - she said it was cooling so might me good for her sore throat, so Robert bought us the drinks and then she tells me it tasted like Watermelon bubblegum with cough syrup. Seriously, it wasn't that bad!

We took this picture with the background so that people can tell that we are at Zouk. Unfortunately I had to inherit a pair of bunny ears...

Just as I promised Peijing, we left Zouk just as crowds were streaming in.

I kept my word! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home