New York New York
I guess I'll spare you guy more Mambo clubbing pictures this week. It's the same old same old anyway... Just that I think I came up with more stupid poses. ;) Melmel complained already - "Stop blogging about Mambo!!" She promised to go with me at least once, but I'm giving her a deadline until end of this year. LOL.
Pumpkin Soup with Garlic Toast. I love soups. Sometimes I'll just get a random craving for soup...
Calamari with Peanuty Sauce. The sauce is like satay sauce but goes suprisingly well with the sotong!
Buffalo Wings! Reminds me of Jessica Simpson. I prefer the saucy-marinated tangy kind, this is a little too fried and spicy for me...
Jason ordered this Mushroom Sandwich. I love mushrooms. But it was a Wednesday and I was going to Zouk after this so I decided perhaps just for once I don't wanna see mushrooms in my puke lah, after Weny's last comment...
I ordered Latino Chicken Escalope. I dunno what Escalope means but I saw the graphic of the dish on the menu and I thought it look pretty appetizing. I didn't see what was so Latino about the dish but I guess it's just a name. Pretty normal chicken with normal sauce. Quite tender and moist, not overcooked.
MelMel's scrumptious looking BBQ Pork Ribs. I tried them before but I prefer the ones at Cafe Cartel. They are juicier over there.
Cherisse ordered the Black Pepper Pork Ribs. I somehow always feel that black pepper goes with steak, so couldn't really get past the different taste... not too bad though...
Angeline dug in her Classic Fish and Chips!
The Girls! Angeline, Myself, Cherisse and Melinda!
I thought this pic was quite funny! So cute! Hur hur hur...
Pumpkin Soup with Garlic Toast. I love soups. Sometimes I'll just get a random craving for soup...
Calamari with Peanuty Sauce. The sauce is like satay sauce but goes suprisingly well with the sotong!
Buffalo Wings! Reminds me of Jessica Simpson. I prefer the saucy-marinated tangy kind, this is a little too fried and spicy for me...
Jason ordered this Mushroom Sandwich. I love mushrooms. But it was a Wednesday and I was going to Zouk after this so I decided perhaps just for once I don't wanna see mushrooms in my puke lah, after Weny's last comment...
I ordered Latino Chicken Escalope. I dunno what Escalope means but I saw the graphic of the dish on the menu and I thought it look pretty appetizing. I didn't see what was so Latino about the dish but I guess it's just a name. Pretty normal chicken with normal sauce. Quite tender and moist, not overcooked.
MelMel's scrumptious looking BBQ Pork Ribs. I tried them before but I prefer the ones at Cafe Cartel. They are juicier over there.
Cherisse ordered the Black Pepper Pork Ribs. I somehow always feel that black pepper goes with steak, so couldn't really get past the different taste... not too bad though...
Angeline dug in her Classic Fish and Chips!
The Girls! Angeline, Myself, Cherisse and Melinda!
I thought this pic was quite funny! So cute! Hur hur hur...Labels: foodie


2 Comments:
I am so cold... Brrr... brrr....
*p.s/ our office's temperature is comparable to snow city*
nice food btw.
oh well. you should build up on your body fats. skin and bones don't provide much warmth. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home