Thank You For Not Dying
For anyone who needs a good cry, go watch Season Three Episode 17 of Grey's Anatomy. If you don't shed a tear then you are not human. I think I just cried a river, but I'm feeling good now. It's like therapy for me.
To all of you who know and love me, I love you too - thank you all for not dying!
PS: You really need to watch that episode to know that I'm really as crazy as I sound like right now. It was one powerful episode. Makes you think about the people you leave behind when you are gone. Only then you will wish that you had fought harder to survive.
To all of you who know and love me, I love you too - thank you all for not dying!
PS: You really need to watch that episode to know that I'm really as crazy as I sound like right now. It was one powerful episode. Makes you think about the people you leave behind when you are gone. Only then you will wish that you had fought harder to survive.
Labels: TV


2 Comments:
Thank you for not dying too! So you can have a lambo next week. hurhurhur.
No more puking of mushrooms allowed!!
MUAKS!!
Then I shall have lots of mushrooms for dinner next week, so I can't have the lambo in case I do puke which is so highly possible! I'm so smart right? *winks winks*
Post a Comment
<< Home