Thursday, February 22, 2007

Two Days MC

I've been unwell for quite a while, been having a cough for over a month and I couldn't really find the time to fix it. Finally, the worse took it's toll on me and I really couldn't take it anymore. I went to see the doctor yesterday afternoon but the queue at the clinic was three hours long and I had to go to another doctor in the evening instead.

I'm going back to work tomorrow. It feels like I haven't worked in a long long time. I really don't know how people do it, working and working without a break and not going crazy. I'm on the brink of going insane. I'm just probably not cut out for working life, I need to retire and become a tai tai soon. But nevertheless I just have to tahan one day for tomorrow and it's the weekend liao! *crosses fingers that nothing goes wrong tomorrow*

I managed finished three DVDs in two days, I used to watch them pretty often back in Melbourne when I had A LOT of free time. I'm really missing Melbourne. I caught The Departed which Kensington got for me, The Covenant which Peijing loaned to me and Walk the Line which I got for myself.

It was really hard to concentrate on The Departed because I had so many phone calls during the movie and my DVD remote control wasn't working so I couldn't pause the movie. It was quite a nice movie I guess, didn't predict all the double-crossing even though I had caught the HK version Wu Jian Dao until the second installment. I thought Wu Jian Dao had a more believable potrayal of the characters. The Covenant was really just an eye-candy movie with so many cute guys! Pity that they are all so young, makes me feel like a cradle snatcher when I drool over them. I enjoyed Walk the Line the most, the music and singing was really good. Reese Witherspoon was really great as June Carter. No wonder she won an Oscar for it!

The medication is keeping me really drowsy most of the time. I feel like I'm floating sometimes. I wonder what course of anti-biotics I've been given. They seem pretty strong, they are making my fingers tremble, it just reminds me of how feeble I'm feeling all the time. Pfftt.

I think I can safely declare that I'm retiring from Mambo until my birthday in April. Clubbing on Wednesdays and working on Thursdays don't really go together. Either one has to go and I can't possibly go on leave every Thursday! My birthday falls on the the 19th of April which is a Thursday this year. I intend to go for Mambo and countdown to my birthday, hopefully I'll be better than last year which had me puking alone at a corner in Phuture :(

Not sure why but I have this strong urge to spend some money. Perhaps it's from collecting all the ang bao money. I just want to go on a huge shopping spree. It feels like such a long time since I've done that...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no wonder didnt see u online at all.. thought u club too much until u were hardly at home.. hehee.. anyway u take care!! get well soon!

mel

23 February, 2007 00:47  
Blogger saccha said...

haha no lah, no energy liao, need to recharge!

26 February, 2007 02:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home