Mambo No. 3
This is like the 3rd consecutive Mambo night in a row.
I'm addicted to Mambo.
It's a really really terrible addiction.
I'm at Zouk with Kaixin. Zouk is now like my 2nd home. When the bartender saw me he went, "It's you again?"
My secondary school classmate Eunice joined me this week! I'm infecting so many people with my Mambo addiction.
Eunice brought along her clubbing pals, Huimin and Shuxian.
Lay Yew AKA Farmer and me.
Princess Weny is here to join us for Mambo as well!
We are just one big happy family. LOL.
Couples... I'm so jealous.
Here's my cute ex-boss and me, you all should know him very well by now. You can always count on him to show up at Zouk, rain or shine!
Andrew and me. We got dragged to Phuture on Mambo night. What an outrage! Phuture was so terribly packed I didn't even have space to place my two feet flat on the floor.
Party gal Michelle was there to as well!
Poor Weny after too many Lambos. It's kinda my fault because there were two guys who wanted to buy us drinks and Kaixin and Weny suggested that they should buy a Lambo for me. The last time I had Lambo, it ended my night instantly. So I ran and hid in the toilet and poor Weny had to finish my Lambo.
Sorry Weny. I'll buy you Mamee for two weeks!
I'm addicted to Mambo.
It's a really really terrible addiction.
I'm at Zouk with Kaixin. Zouk is now like my 2nd home. When the bartender saw me he went, "It's you again?"
My secondary school classmate Eunice joined me this week! I'm infecting so many people with my Mambo addiction.
Eunice brought along her clubbing pals, Huimin and Shuxian.
Lay Yew AKA Farmer and me.
Princess Weny is here to join us for Mambo as well!
We are just one big happy family. LOL.
Couples... I'm so jealous.
Here's my cute ex-boss and me, you all should know him very well by now. You can always count on him to show up at Zouk, rain or shine!
Andrew and me. We got dragged to Phuture on Mambo night. What an outrage! Phuture was so terribly packed I didn't even have space to place my two feet flat on the floor.
Party gal Michelle was there to as well!
Poor Weny after too many Lambos. It's kinda my fault because there were two guys who wanted to buy us drinks and Kaixin and Weny suggested that they should buy a Lambo for me. The last time I had Lambo, it ended my night instantly. So I ran and hid in the toilet and poor Weny had to finish my Lambo.Sorry Weny. I'll buy you Mamee for two weeks!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home