Two More Days
My colleague, the very interesting, bright and extremely cheeky Weny has been scaring me at office lately. You read it correctly. She's been scaring me. Literally scaring me. Hiding behind walls and doors, waiting for me to walk pass and then suddenly pounce on me!
Mind you, I've a frail heart.
My poor poor heart is getting over-stressed lately. Sigh. This is not good.
On another note, I'm not looking forward to Wednesday. (Okay, I am partly looking forward to it because I'm getting my pay on that day! Especially for CNY they brought the pay day forward, hoooray!)
First, because I have no date but that can be easily fixed because I can always date my Mum, LOL. I don't know why lah, but it's always the guys I meet that are so complicated to understand sometimes. Some want the cake and eat it. Some want the cake only. And some just want to eat. I can't describe it in any other way without offending anyone, so I'll get let it be. For now. :) Anyway, I really don't have a date and I guess it's okay lah. If I can't be with the one I want then there's really no point in spending it with anyone else, right?
Second, Weny wants me to drink a Lambo (Flaming Lamborghini) at Mambo. The last time I drank a Lambo, the moment I finished the last sip of it, I couldn't lift up my head anymore. That is why whenever I go clubbing, I make sure that I can go home myself or that there's at least someone to take care of me. I really can't stand the sight of people who get so drunk until they pass out by the pavement and they can't even help themselves. They can't even sit up let alone stand and walk to flag themselves a cab home. They look so sad and pathetic, I can't help but pity them.
I hate to be one of them.
Partly because they don't know when to stop, partly because I feel that they take for granted the people around them will take care of them. This is why I avoid drinking drinks that I'm not cut out for!
NO LAMBOS! NOOOOOO!!
Mind you, I've a frail heart.
My poor poor heart is getting over-stressed lately. Sigh. This is not good.
On another note, I'm not looking forward to Wednesday. (Okay, I am partly looking forward to it because I'm getting my pay on that day! Especially for CNY they brought the pay day forward, hoooray!)
First, because I have no date but that can be easily fixed because I can always date my Mum, LOL. I don't know why lah, but it's always the guys I meet that are so complicated to understand sometimes. Some want the cake and eat it. Some want the cake only. And some just want to eat. I can't describe it in any other way without offending anyone, so I'll get let it be. For now. :) Anyway, I really don't have a date and I guess it's okay lah. If I can't be with the one I want then there's really no point in spending it with anyone else, right?
Second, Weny wants me to drink a Lambo (Flaming Lamborghini) at Mambo. The last time I drank a Lambo, the moment I finished the last sip of it, I couldn't lift up my head anymore. That is why whenever I go clubbing, I make sure that I can go home myself or that there's at least someone to take care of me. I really can't stand the sight of people who get so drunk until they pass out by the pavement and they can't even help themselves. They can't even sit up let alone stand and walk to flag themselves a cab home. They look so sad and pathetic, I can't help but pity them.
I hate to be one of them.
Partly because they don't know when to stop, partly because I feel that they take for granted the people around them will take care of them. This is why I avoid drinking drinks that I'm not cut out for!
NO LAMBOS! NOOOOOO!!
Labels: rants


5 Comments:
Happy Valentine's Day - may you have Love and Laughter always
You have been spared a lambo last wed cause I was too tired to go mambo. Next week, you might not be that lucky. No problem, you can always take for granted I WILL take care of you. Hehehhehehehehehehe.
LAMBO MAMBO~~~~~
erm... seriously tho.. u didnt seem that bad the LAST time i drank with u.. and that was quite sometime back.. so why shld a lambo be that big of a deal.. c'mon.. u can do it! u know what they say... u nvr know till u try.. and if u fail.. try and try again
b -- i'm not sure who you are but i am guessing that we just drank beer? haha
weny -- don't like that leh! :( you last time cannot take care of yourself leh, how to take care of me?? :P
just an update! i really did just drink beer with b... if it was anything else stronger he wouldn't be saying that i wasn't a bad drinker!
Post a Comment
<< Home