VDay@Zouk
A series of unfortunate events left me being dateless on Valentine's Day. :(
But there's always Mambo Nite to save the night! LOL.
My usual clubbing kakis Weny and Kaixin were missing in action because they both had Valentine dates. Sigh. Depressing! But at least I don't have to drink a Lambo with Weny. LOL. So scary!!
Nevertheless, Mambo was still a smash! I went to visit my favourite bartender who offered me a couple of free drinks. Thank you! :)
I met Harry who was there with a few of his pals!
Harry showing some love while Jabriel seems oblivious about it.
Take two.
We were in the middle of clearing our shots. We had 8 Kamakazis and 8 Sex on the Beach.
Jeremy, the Chief came down after his Valentine's Day date with his girlfriend. He's wearing pink! I love pink! DUH! LOL...
The Chief and his disciple.
I met some of my other single pals at Winebar! Eric, Tavis and AhSu...
Me and Tavis. He doesn't like his short hair cut, but after reservist so bo pian.
We hung out at Phuture for a while and we witnessed lots of puking going around. Damn disgusting. I really pity the cleaners. I really respect them for cleaning up without any remote form of resentment.
I was there until 4:30AM in the morning and I had a "trying" time trying to ditch two guys who were dancing REALLY close to me. (See, Weny, this is what happens when you are not here to protect me at Mambo!)
One of the guys took my number and waited around for me and wanted to send me home. Thank god Jabriel was there to help me with the "ditching", else I would be stuck with the guy until I dunno what time.
My record of four consecutive weeks of Mambo and I'm still not sick of Mambo!
But there's always Mambo Nite to save the night! LOL.
My usual clubbing kakis Weny and Kaixin were missing in action because they both had Valentine dates. Sigh. Depressing! But at least I don't have to drink a Lambo with Weny. LOL. So scary!!
Nevertheless, Mambo was still a smash! I went to visit my favourite bartender who offered me a couple of free drinks. Thank you! :)
I met Harry who was there with a few of his pals!
Harry showing some love while Jabriel seems oblivious about it.
Take two.
We were in the middle of clearing our shots. We had 8 Kamakazis and 8 Sex on the Beach.
Jeremy, the Chief came down after his Valentine's Day date with his girlfriend. He's wearing pink! I love pink! DUH! LOL...
The Chief and his disciple.
I met some of my other single pals at Winebar! Eric, Tavis and AhSu...
Me and Tavis. He doesn't like his short hair cut, but after reservist so bo pian.
We hung out at Phuture for a while and we witnessed lots of puking going around. Damn disgusting. I really pity the cleaners. I really respect them for cleaning up without any remote form of resentment.I was there until 4:30AM in the morning and I had a "trying" time trying to ditch two guys who were dancing REALLY close to me. (See, Weny, this is what happens when you are not here to protect me at Mambo!)
One of the guys took my number and waited around for me and wanted to send me home. Thank god Jabriel was there to help me with the "ditching", else I would be stuck with the guy until I dunno what time.
My record of four consecutive weeks of Mambo and I'm still not sick of Mambo!
Labels: clubbing


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home