My Saturday at Mr Bean
I had a nice weekend meeting up with an old friend of mine from my primary school. It's quite amazing how we got in contact again after so long. I just happened to bump into him one night at a shopping mall and the most remarkable thing was being able to recognise him. We last saw each other probably about seven years ago. God, I feel so old after saying that.
He looked pretty much the same though. LOL. He took like five seconds to recognise me, well, and I was quite impressed that he did! It would be quite embarassing if you knew how I looked like then.
We went had dinner at Mr Bean at Princep Street. Not sure why I still end up around the vicinity of Bugis even on my weekends. My whole life revolves around Bugis now, it's like my 2nd home, next to Zouk of course. :)
I had the Grilled Fish. It came with wedges and boiled vegetables. It's not too bad but not really Fish and Co standard. Can eat lah.
Spring Rolls. He wasn't hungry so he just had finger food. The spring rolls were nice and crispy, the sweet chili sauce was really good with it. Yum.
Chicken Drumlets. Pretty tasty, came with chips and fries.
We watched the Singapore and Malaysia match while having dinner. The first goal was just so lame. Haha. We left after the final score 1 - 1.
We ordered Ice-Chocolate with Ice-Cream. Quite sinful.
My friend's a little camera shy, so this is the best picture I can display here on my blog. Poor guy's gonna suffer with me since I like to take photos all the time.
After that we went to Vivocity for a movie. We got the GV Goldclass tickets which was really quite nice. Very comfy chairs and they even provide you with blankets! There's a chance you might fall asleep by accident though if you are really tired, haha.
Well, it's been a long time since I did a food entry! Hope you guys didn't get to bored with all the clubbing entries.
You know what they always say, work hard and play hard! *winks*
He looked pretty much the same though. LOL. He took like five seconds to recognise me, well, and I was quite impressed that he did! It would be quite embarassing if you knew how I looked like then.
We went had dinner at Mr Bean at Princep Street. Not sure why I still end up around the vicinity of Bugis even on my weekends. My whole life revolves around Bugis now, it's like my 2nd home, next to Zouk of course. :)
I had the Grilled Fish. It came with wedges and boiled vegetables. It's not too bad but not really Fish and Co standard. Can eat lah.
Spring Rolls. He wasn't hungry so he just had finger food. The spring rolls were nice and crispy, the sweet chili sauce was really good with it. Yum.
Chicken Drumlets. Pretty tasty, came with chips and fries.
We watched the Singapore and Malaysia match while having dinner. The first goal was just so lame. Haha. We left after the final score 1 - 1.
We ordered Ice-Chocolate with Ice-Cream. Quite sinful.
My friend's a little camera shy, so this is the best picture I can display here on my blog. Poor guy's gonna suffer with me since I like to take photos all the time.After that we went to Vivocity for a movie. We got the GV Goldclass tickets which was really quite nice. Very comfy chairs and they even provide you with blankets! There's a chance you might fall asleep by accident though if you are really tired, haha.
Well, it's been a long time since I did a food entry! Hope you guys didn't get to bored with all the clubbing entries.
You know what they always say, work hard and play hard! *winks*
Labels: foodie


1 Comments:
quote: "You know what they always say, work hard and play hard! *winks*"
Who's they!!!!!???????
wahahahahahaaha
Post a Comment
<< Home