Monday, February 12, 2007

The Dancing Queen

I've officially ran out of things to blog. My mind is in a blank right now.

I've accomplished nothing over the weekend and it felt really good. :)

Here's my take on the songs on Mambo Night, the songs are so addictive that I can still hear them in my head the next day. Fascinating isn't it? Well, it's either that or I need to see a shrink soon... I prefer the former, LOL.

My Top 10 Mambo Songs:

  1. Love Generation by Bob Sinclair
  2. Call Me by Spagna
  3. Dying Inside to Hold You by Timmy Thomas
  4. Summer Rain by Belinda Carlisle
  5. Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Ashley
  6. Lost in Emotion by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
  7. Love in the First Degree by Bananarama
  8. A Little Respect by Erasure
  9. Y.M.C.A. by The Village People
  10. Leave the Light on For Me by Belinda Carlisle

Other Notable Mentions:

  • Together Forever by Rick Ashley
  • I Saw the Sign by Ace of Base
  • La Luna by Belinda Carlisle
  • Square Rooms by Al Corely
  • Tainted Love by Soft Cell
  • Together in Electric Dreams by Human League
  • You Spin Me Round by Dead or Alive
  • Magic Carpet Ride by Mighty Dub Katz
  • Sex Bomb by Tom Jones
  • I Saw the Sign by Ace of Base
  • Like a Prayer by Madonna
  • Last Christmas by George Michael
  • Tarzan Boy by Baltimora

Top 40s on Mambo Night:

  • Can't Get You Out of My Head by Kylie Minogue
  • This Love by Maroon5
  • Tubthumping by Chumbawamba
  • Let's Get Loud by J.Lo
  • It's My Life by Bon Jovi
  • Come Out and Play by Offspring
  • RockDJ by Robbie Williams

This week's Mambo night is on Valentine's Day, not sure if everyone else will be going to Mambo night leh... Hmmmm... We shall see... LOL

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home