Prison Break: Have a Little Faith

Hey you all.. I'm a little sleep deprived at the moment because Peijing loaned me the entire first season of Prison Break on Friday and I've been watching it none stop since yesterday. I've finished 22 episodes in two freaking days! That's how addictive it is... Once I started I couldn't stop! Weekends are supposed to be the only time I get to sleep... Sigh... What a way to start the week!

I really really really love this series!
It really keeps you on your toes. I literally stop breathing watching certain scenes. They are just so breath-taking and they don't give you the time to think. Everything happens so quickly and every so unexpectedly.
The extreme lengths that he goes through in this series are just so remarkably unbelieveable but yet they still seem quite possible with a really good amount of sheer determination, mental strength and just have a little faith.
I can't wait to get my hands on Season 2! Ah! Such an awful long wait....

Not to mention as well that the lead actor is sooooooooo cuuuuuuute! I <3 Wentworth Miller. My god! I'm so in love. He's just my type of guy. The tall, strong, slient, yet charming enough to make you laugh type. Knows when to say what and doesn't say more than what he needs to, gives one a sense of security and you can't help but feel that he will break the rules just to protect you and make you feel safe and happy.
Hmmmmm.... Wonder if such a guy exists in real life....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home