Taxi Drivers Are My Best Friends
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, things have been kind of rough, but as they say, what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.
This will be a text-only entry as something happened to my photos, I shall explain another day when I haven't had one too many lychee martinis... *hic*
I think I've been taking too many cabs lately and at the rate that I'm going, I can probably buy myself a small car soon in the near future.
I feel so drained at the end of each day that I can't even drag myself to the train station.
At times like this, I find myself being very open in telling my problems to people.
Even to people whom I don't personally know.
Be it the waitresses that serve me Lychee Martinis at a pub.
The sales assistants that attend to my retail therapy sessions.
The cab drivers who sends me home at the end of a long day.
They tell me their problems and I tell them mine.
They tell me to take it easy and I say that I'm trying my best.
They tell me that things will get better and so I learn to take one day at a time.
They tell me that if a love fails then it's not meant to be.
Sometimes I feel so helpless that I really don't know where to go or what to do with myself. I feel this compelling urge to escape to a faraway place where no one can find me - even if it is just for a little while.
(Now you know why some people drink until they get so drunk that they can barely recall what they did the night before...)
And for that brief moment I just want to feel that I can forget everything and let it all go...
Forget all the lingering heartaches.
Forget all the sad memories.
Forget all the burdensome problems.
Forget all the painful regrets.
Forget that I even exist.
PS: Say, you think I sound a little sucidal?
This will be a text-only entry as something happened to my photos, I shall explain another day when I haven't had one too many lychee martinis... *hic*
I think I've been taking too many cabs lately and at the rate that I'm going, I can probably buy myself a small car soon in the near future.
I feel so drained at the end of each day that I can't even drag myself to the train station.
At times like this, I find myself being very open in telling my problems to people.
Even to people whom I don't personally know.
Be it the waitresses that serve me Lychee Martinis at a pub.
The sales assistants that attend to my retail therapy sessions.
The cab drivers who sends me home at the end of a long day.
They tell me their problems and I tell them mine.
They tell me to take it easy and I say that I'm trying my best.
They tell me that things will get better and so I learn to take one day at a time.
They tell me that if a love fails then it's not meant to be.
Sometimes I feel so helpless that I really don't know where to go or what to do with myself. I feel this compelling urge to escape to a faraway place where no one can find me - even if it is just for a little while.
(Now you know why some people drink until they get so drunk that they can barely recall what they did the night before...)
And for that brief moment I just want to feel that I can forget everything and let it all go...
Forget all the lingering heartaches.
Forget all the sad memories.
Forget all the burdensome problems.
Forget all the painful regrets.
Forget that I even exist.
PS: Say, you think I sound a little sucidal?


4 Comments:
after every rain there is a rainbow....
the storm wll pass sharon, :)
-veron
yes, the question is will it pass in time before I get drowned in it...
no no sharon, we'll help each other out. and we'll cast away the evil rain. :D
-veron
hmm...what happen to you again??...
Haiz...
Sounds like that song I heard on the radio.
Jason Maraz - Life is wonderful.
Cheer up
Post a Comment
<< Home