Secret Restaurant Part II
I brought Mr Mystery Guy to have dinner with me at the secret restaurant.
I think it's not going to be a secret much longer because all of you keep bugging me for the location of this restaurant!!! Humph!!!
It's a good place and it's usually quite packed.
I'm very tired tonight as I had a very trying day at work and after work so this shall be a quick one.
Potato Gratin. It's potatoes covered with cheese and baked until perfection. I seem to have a obsession with potatoes, I love them in any form, baked potato, french fries, mashed potato, wedges.. You name it, I'll love it!
Clam Chowder. Not that spectacular lah. Very little clams and too much chow.
Italian Style Hamburger Steak topped with melted cheese... The beef patty was nice and savoury, good texture to the bite!
Oooooooh! Look at all the beef goodness...
Mr Mystery Guy's Seafood Pasta. He added so much tobasco sauce! Who adds tobasco to pasta? Tell me?
PS: I watched The Lakehouse already! Not bad not bad.. Quite a nice movie, maybe it was because my colleague Roy kept telling me not to watch it! LOL, anyway, the movie was rather funny and cute at times though the plot had some major loopholes - but which movie doesn't? :)
I think it's not going to be a secret much longer because all of you keep bugging me for the location of this restaurant!!! Humph!!!
It's a good place and it's usually quite packed.
I'm very tired tonight as I had a very trying day at work and after work so this shall be a quick one.
Potato Gratin. It's potatoes covered with cheese and baked until perfection. I seem to have a obsession with potatoes, I love them in any form, baked potato, french fries, mashed potato, wedges.. You name it, I'll love it!
Clam Chowder. Not that spectacular lah. Very little clams and too much chow.
Italian Style Hamburger Steak topped with melted cheese... The beef patty was nice and savoury, good texture to the bite!
Oooooooh! Look at all the beef goodness...
Mr Mystery Guy's Seafood Pasta. He added so much tobasco sauce! Who adds tobasco to pasta? Tell me?PS: I watched The Lakehouse already! Not bad not bad.. Quite a nice movie, maybe it was because my colleague Roy kept telling me not to watch it! LOL, anyway, the movie was rather funny and cute at times though the plot had some major loopholes - but which movie doesn't? :)


5 Comments:
hey hey ... my colleague & my girlfriend said they saw you & Mr Mystery Guy holding ***** leh ..
issit har issit har ?? =)
=The guy whom you saw yesterday=
woah!! izzit true?? i'm gonna bug her to tell me... btw potatoes r fattening leh!! =)
mel
OMG! Now I know celebrity gossip get so distorted sometimes! He was holding onto my shopping bags lah, let's not get too carried away, shall we? :P
I know mel, but I like potatoes, how? The potato salad at Billy Bombers is da bomb! :(
LoL , i tot i saw him with the shopping bags , but my gf and my colleague say Got hold lor ... tsk tsk ...
THEY WERE WRONG!
HONEST TO GOD!!
hahaha....
Post a Comment
<< Home