Saturday, August 19, 2006

Farewell Dinner at Secret Restaurant

I feel guilty for tempting you guys with pictures of delicious food at the secret restaurant - again!

Do pardon me. :)

Yesterday was my colleague Roy's last day with the company.

We took it as an excuse to celebrate~~

Scutch Eggs - I think that's what they were called. I seriously need to take better note of the name of the dishes. LOL. They were fantastic! Extremely yummy together with a potato salad side.

Veron's Grilled Garlic Chicken. Tasty savoury sauce together with tender grilled chicken.

My baked fish with camembert and basil sauce. The fish was great. I just wished there was more of it. Haha.

Kevin tried the Beef Stroganov which I recommended.

Minced Beef Cutlet for Roy. I tasted a small bite of it and it was good.

Sarah and Shandy shared the Escargot. I had half of a snail and it was not as slimey as I thought it would be.

After dinner we went to QBar, but I need to get the pictures from Weny, so watch out for the next post!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want photos!

btw u watched click already? nice right?
-veron

20 August, 2006 16:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home