Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ajitei By Ajisen

After work, Weny, Kenn, Veron and I had dinner after work. I suggested that we try out the new Ajitei Restaurant which was recently renovated at Bugis Junction.

The place looks really new and nicely furnished.

There's this spacy feeling about the place which is good. Sakae Sushi sometimes gets a little too cluttered.

This is me.. Kenn was beside me but he was apparently too shy to take a photo.


Weny was more obliging!


Kenn's dinner. Not very sure what he ate... It's probably a grilled fish of some sort...

Somewhere between these pictures, a staff member actually stopped me from taking pictures of the food, but I still manage to steal couple more shots.

I had this Unagi Omelette set meal. I forgot its Japanese name...

Weny's Omelette with salad...

I really love Japanese food (in fact you may have realised by now that I love eating in general) so no complaints from me! The only thing I found lacking was the variety of set meals. There were probably only five set meals to choose from which is not very much. The rest of the dishes were like starters and side orders and ramen.

Nonetheless, the food was delicious! *slurp*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home