I Can't Feel My Arms
I hope this weekend will be my first and last roadshow.
To examplify how I feel, I shall quote my CuteBoss:
"I feel like a farmer today. You know why? My back pain, shoulder pain, arm pain, neck pain....."
Roadshow pictures coming up soon~
(When I can feel my arms again lah!)
To examplify how I feel, I shall quote my CuteBoss:
"I feel like a farmer today. You know why? My back pain, shoulder pain, arm pain, neck pain....."
Roadshow pictures coming up soon~
(When I can feel my arms again lah!)


4 Comments:
i took a peep at the roadshow. looks like you guys have something going! how was the response from ppl?
We had thousands and thousands of subscribers! I'm not kidding you!
Hmmm... this sounds like a standard response...
HAHAHA.....
whoa! kewl! that's a good step forward for your company
Post a Comment
<< Home