Today Feels Like a Monday
Sorry that I've been away for so long... I've been recuperating at home for the past few days and I'm back at work today after the long weekend!
I slept most of my Saturday, did some work from home then later my relatives came over for majong in the evening. I showed my aunt some clips of American Idol that I've downloaded, she really wants Chris to win. He won her over with his version of "What a Wonderful World"... I think the finals would be a battle between Chris and Katharine.
I just got my progress package! Woohooo! $600! But I can't spend lah because I splurged a lot on my birthday. Gave everybody treats like I fucking rich like that, hahaha, but it can't be helped, I like to capitalise on my own extravagance on my birthday. I had been thinking of getting a new mobile phone, but i guess that will have to wait now...
It's getting busy at work because everyone is rushing for this big launch during the middle of this month. Everyone is acting really panicky around me, I just try to keep a low profile.. Hee... As much as I can lah...
I'm knocking off now.. Took me the whole day to come up with this entry!
Gonna meet up with my baby~
Ciao! :)
I slept most of my Saturday, did some work from home then later my relatives came over for majong in the evening. I showed my aunt some clips of American Idol that I've downloaded, she really wants Chris to win. He won her over with his version of "What a Wonderful World"... I think the finals would be a battle between Chris and Katharine.
I just got my progress package! Woohooo! $600! But I can't spend lah because I splurged a lot on my birthday. Gave everybody treats like I fucking rich like that, hahaha, but it can't be helped, I like to capitalise on my own extravagance on my birthday. I had been thinking of getting a new mobile phone, but i guess that will have to wait now...
It's getting busy at work because everyone is rushing for this big launch during the middle of this month. Everyone is acting really panicky around me, I just try to keep a low profile.. Hee... As much as I can lah...
I'm knocking off now.. Took me the whole day to come up with this entry!
Gonna meet up with my baby~
Ciao! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home